It’s Back to Class and Back to the Books with New Energy Management Resources
Start a New Chapter in Your Energy Efficiency Journey This Fall
It’s been a long, beautiful summer. Now it’s time to get back to the books. To help you ace energy management, we have boosted our library of resources including Ebooks, infographics and webinars, to help you find ways to save energy. Check them out:
e-Zine: Strategies to Manage Your Industrial Energy Costs
Presented by Canadian Manufacturing, our e-Zine includes articles and case studies giving manufacturers strategies to reduce energy consumption and take control of energy costs. Download here.
Ebook: Energy Management Made Easy
The first step to controlling your energy cost is to understand it. Our new Ebook takes you through our customer Bruce’s journey, where he discovers ways to save on his energy bills and benefit his bottom line. Download here.
Infographic: 5 Ways to Take Control of Your Energy Costs
Have you made your energy conservation capital investments and think you’re done? It doesn’t end there! Our infographic is a quick visual guide to finding real business savings in your electricity data. Download here.
The Long, Hot Summer: Fall 2016 Market Insights
The lazy, hazy days of summer are behind us. How did the electricity market fare after three months of high temperatures? Our upcoming Fall 2016 Market Insights webinar, will feature Bruce Power Direct energy experts discussing:
- Ontario Electricity Prices: How did the hot weather impact electricity costs in Ontario?
- Ontario Regulatory Policies: What do recent developments in cap and trade mean for your business?
- Natural Gas Outlook: Inventory, production, prices, and a new record for power generation.
- Managing energy consumption and costs in a rising price environment: What can Ontario businesses do to take control?
Thursday, September 29th at 11:00 am Eastern Time – Register Now!
Wednesday, October 5th at 11:00 am Eastern Time – Register Now!
All Webinar attendees will receive our Fall 2016 Market Insights Report!
Leveraging Technology to Reduce Energy Consumption for Retailers
Retailers need programs and tools to manage energy consumption across real estate portfolios to achieve sustainability goals and reduce costs. Federal and provincial government incentives for capital investment to improve energy efficiency will only take you so far.
Bruce Power has teamed up with the Retail Council of Canada to help you further reduce your energy consumption. In this webinar Chris Loughren, Manager Commercial Energy, Bruce Power Direct, will share with RCC members:
- How to leverage technology to gather and analyze business critical information from your electricity bills to identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption.
- How electricity consumption data can help you identify and prioritize your energy conservation initiatives across your portfolio.
- How to use simple energy metrics like kWh/sq ft. to identify outliers in your portfolio and drive energy savings.
- Identify your best stores so that you can replicate that performance across your portfolio and reap further savings.
Tuesday, September 20th from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Eastern Time – Register Now!
It’s time to take a fresh look at your energy costs. The first step to controlling it is to understand it. From retail to manufacturing and more, we have the resources to help you including blogs, videos and more. Visit us at www.brucepowerdirect.com.